As a subcontractor to GH2 Architects, CEC provided the civil site design services for the proposed renovation of the Porter Early Childhood Development Center, South Union Place and West 41st Street, for the Tulsa Public Schools. Our scope of services included the following items of work:
- Demolition Plan – For removal and demolition on the existing site to prepare for the proposed improvements.
- Site Plan
- Grading and Drainage Plan
- Erosion Control Plan – Including the Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan
- Utility Plan – including Coordination for all on-site utilities (i.e., electrical, gas, telephone, cable, sewer, water) to serve the proposed buildings
- Easement Preparation – Legal descriptions and exhibit documents for the relocation of utilities and vacation of existing easements.
- Construction Plans and Details
- Bidding Documents & Specifications
- Construction Administration Services