Prior to this project, the existing terminal building at Duncan Municipal Airport was undersized, outdated, and in violation of the Building Restriction Line.
CEC located and designed the new terminal building and apron in accordance with the City of Duncan’s Airport Master Plan. The City of Duncan was the first sponsor in the State of Oklahoma allowed to use FAA Non-Primary Entitlement funds for the construction of a terminal building.
- Project Cost – $1.4 Million
- Construct Terminal Building and Apron
- Designed the terminal site and utilities, parking lot, terminal apron, and relocation of the airfield electric vault
- Designed to allow for future expansion to accommodate baggage handling and a secure passenger area
- Terminal apron was sized to allow the simultaneous use of up to three Gulfstream G-450 jets